- Pristine Forests to Your Dining Table
- Give the Gift of Health to You and those You Love!!
- Wanted! Home-cook (Skype-)Interviewees
- Thrive Global “7 Secrets Revealed: Why Japanese Children Have the Longest, Healthiest Lives — And How Yours Can Too”
- The Telegraph UK “Japanese people live longer than the rest of us – so what’s their secret?”
Monthly Archives: March 2016
Delicious Pan-fried and Dashi-simmered Tempeh Strips. A Tempeh. Slice it into Strips (or any shape of your choice like bite-sized-cubes). Olives with garlic and lemon (I bought them from Whole Foods). Chop up the olives. Pan-fry the tempeh with a small … Continue reading
Miracle Product: The Amazing Rice Cooker How do Japanese women stay so healthy? One big reason is that they are world-champion rice eaters. In Japan, rice often takes the place that bread, donuts, or even less healthy belly-fillers occupy in … Continue reading